CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THE SHACK!!!

I feel obligated to tell the world that there is a book out there that has the potential to change the way the world views what a relationship with God can be.... i am not going to go into to many details but after my wife (Renee) read the book she told me it was the best thing she has ever read! coming from her that is huge because she loves to read, now if i would have started out saying it is the best book i have ever read most of you would say i can believe that when you are comparing it to all of the books i have read like the "cat in the hat", or "green eggs and ham", dont get me wrong those are good books too but out side of text books i havent read for fun in a long time. this book however has been a blessing to read and everywhere i go i cant help but to tell people they need to read it! most people i know who have read it have done it either in a day or as long as three.... it is very very good and once you start it is hard to put the book down. so go out get the book read it and post comments on here of how it has changed you! because God knows and i know he knows that this book has changed me.

sorry i forgot to mention the title is "The Shack" by william p young

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished this book today. I loved the pictures it painted of God's love and Spirit and how it persued the things that we always wonder about... but most of all I was deeply touched by the healing journey of the main character. I think everyone can relate to Mack's questions and feelings, and I think we all long to be where he ended up.

Coach T said...

I just finished it last night. Great book, still processing what I read. . .

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.