Renee Micah and I went to visit some of Renee's friends in Anaheim and also spend some time at Disneyland. It was an amazing trip we had so much fun with Corleon, Blu, Deana, Brandi, Nancy, Starla, Sarai and all of the Disney folks. however whoever said Disneyland is the happiest place on earth was right it was alot of fun, there were time of being tired and a little worn out but all in all everyone had a blast and it was well worth the trip and it was together as a family, and it was also so great that we were blessed enough to even be able to go. the most fun for us during the trip was playing with Corleon, this kid is so tough and so funny. he loves playing the guitar and the drums one day he will be a star i know it. While we were out there we also visited Renee's friend Starla. Starla just had her baby Sarai last week and it was so great to see her and hold her what a precious little baby! It is great to have friends that will take care of you when you visit and Blu and Deana we thank you for being such great hosts and taking care of us and letting us stay with you guys it was a blast.
Hmmmmm
13 years ago













2 comments:
First of all...CUTE PICTURES! I'm going to Disneyland Saturday with Thomas to celebrate early V-day :)
Anyway, in regards to Greece....ryanair doesn't fly there (i don't think anyway), but if you want to go greece to italy, there are ferries. Just google for ferry italy to greece. I think they are pretty cheap..... Good luck!
Disneyland is still one of my HAPPIEST places on EARTH. I am glad Caelleb likes it so much because I could go every year....if money wasn't an option.
Post a Comment