CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Mind of a Child

The other day Renee, Micah, and I were sitting out on our new patio furniture eating dinner while enjoying the nice Sacramento sun. Meanwhile our dog was running around playing with his toys, when we sat down to start eating Riley (our dog) was laying on his back withs all of his paws in the air. When Micah saw this he said " Hey guys it looks like God is rubbing Riley's belly!" I love that Micah is so creative and is starting to see God's hand in all of his everyday life. Basically it was a cute kid moment that I wanted to share with everyone.

1 comments:

Coach Crutcher said...

You have to love the genuine thoughts of kids. They are so much better at seeing God than adults. We get too hung up on time and work, and they just take in everything around them and appreciate all that God surrounds them with.